Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, December 12, 2015

retrosketches #192 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello! I'm back and I have I have the winners for challenge #192Thank you all for playing along with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... OH MY WORD - this is one amazing card - I totally love the stripes and your doodled frames... so in love!


   

Please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts ~ what a beautiful group of cards!!

  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for the shout-out! Congrats to all - we do good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks so much for my card was appreciated :)
    Love & (((Hugs)))
    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete